Child Insurance Richmond
Child Insurance Richmond -Gentle Pediatrics physicians participate with the vast majority of insurers in our area: private insurance plans, HMO plans, PPO plans as well as Medicaid. Please check with our offices and your child insurance company to verify that we do participate or not because we prefer to give hassle free services to our patients.
- Majority of the employers choose different insurance coverage, and we may not know the specifications of your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to assure that your insurance is in order when you come to visit us.
- Child Insurance Richmond Co payments, coinsurance, deductibles, and any charges for non-insurance covered services must be paid at the time of service provided to out patients.
- Please make a note that your insurance benefit plan may change from time to time. Also, note your co-payment amount as well as your deductible services and visits are covered.
- Please bring your insurance card and proper identification on every visit to your nearest clinic.
- Make sure you understand your pharmacy benefits to take maximum benefits out of it.
Our Doctor is expertise in Pediatrician near Telfair you are just a call away at (832) 222-5437 for making quick appointment also you can click here for book services that are also available at the followed locations Sugar Land, Richmond, Rosenberg and greater Houston areas.
Let your doctor know:
- Required 30 days or 90-day prescriptions
- If you need generic or brand names
- The name of your pharmacy
- Do make sure you understand your plan’s Referral requirements clearly
- Do you need referrals to see specialists?
- Which doctors and hospitals can you use?
We do not have access to information about your insurance coverage so please contact your employer’s human resources office or your insurance plan’s customer relation office if you have questions, problems and concerns regarding your insurance.
All insurance plans are the same. Lower cost plans usually have higher co-pays and deductibles. Your doctor’s office does not have information about your personal insurance coverage. We can only verify your child’s benefits if we have your insurance contact number, subscriber’s name, and birth date.
New Born baby Insurance Coverage
Dr. Hasnain and his staff would like to congratulate you on the birth of your new baby. If you have not already notified your insurance company of your new family member, it is necessary that you do so now. Insurance coverage is determined by which plan your employer offers and you enroll in