Pediatric Telemedicine Richmond TX
As we all have heard on the news, a Novel virus named corona virus was first identified in the city knows as Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Corona viruses cause illnesses in respiratory systems it also ranging from the common cold to pneumonia.
Give an effort to protect our kids and other family members, we would want to share the following information and tips because we care for you.
- These viruses (corona virus) can spread from human to human therefore we need to maintain a social distance.
- Common symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath.
To minimize the risk of any infection, we prescribe the same precautions as those for avoiding the common cold and flu:
- Washing your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Minimize or avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid meeting people who are sick.
- Social Distancing as recommended by the World Health Organization and out local Authorities should be practiced.
- Clean and disinfect at high-touch surfaces daily.
- Launder items
Pediatric Telemedicine at GENTLE PEDIATRICS – Pediatrician serving Sugar Land, Richmond, Katy, Rosenberg, Houston, TX
In regards to protect our patients we are offering telemedicine visits for our kids, We perceive that not every medical encounter requires a physical office visit, and Televisits are ideal for consultations, quick post-op checkups, and many routine encounters. Secure and fully integrated into the eClinicalWorks EHR, Televisits are making care easier and more efficient. We understand the concerns surrounding the scenario and will be utilizing the advancements in technology while also keeping your visit in compliance to HIPAA. Televisits generally takes place as audio visits or video visits. You can be rest assured that we will do what it needs to provide you with the thorough examination and care required for your child.
Address 22001 Southwest Freeway, Suite 115
Richmond, TX 77469
- Mon -Fri : 08:30 am – 05:00 pm
- Saturday | Sunday :Closed
Phone (832) 222-5437 Fax (832) 222-5438 Email email@example.com