Pediatric Telemedicine Richmond TX
As we all have heard on the news, a Novel virus named corona virus was first identified in the city knows as Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Pediatric Telemedicine Richmond TX
Let’s make every effort to protect our kids and other family members, we would like to share the following information and tips.
- These viruses (corona virus) can spread from human to human therefore we need to maintain a social distance.
- Common symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath.
To minimize the risk of any infection, we prescribe the same precautions as those for avoiding the common cold and flu:
- Washing your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Minimize or avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid meeting people who are sick.
- Social distancing.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily.
- Launder items
Pediatric Telemedicine at GENTLE PEDIATRICS – Pediatrician serving Sugar Land, Richmond, Katy, Rosenberg, Houston, TX
Our telemedicine is fully integrated into the eClinicalWorks EHR,We understand the concerns surrounding the scenario and will be utilizing the advancements in technology while also keeping your visit in compliance with HIPAA. Pediatric Telemedicine Sugarland Tx
We will make every effort to make sure that the televisits are fruitful.
Address 22001 Southwest Freeway, Suite 115
Richmond, TX 77469
- Mon -Fri : 08:30 am – 05:00 pm
- Saturday | Sunday : Closed
Phone (832) 222-5437 Fax (832) 222-5438
For the queries please click here