Pediatric Telemedicine Richmond TX
As we all have heard on the news, a Novel virus named corona virus was first identified in the city knows as Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.Corona viruses cause illnesses in respiratory systems it also ranging from the common cold to pneumonia. Pediatric Telemedicine Richmond TX
Let’s make give an effort to protect our kids and other family members, we would want to share the following information and tips because we care for you.
- These viruses (corona virus) can spread from human to human therefore we need to maintain a social distance.
- Common symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath.
To minimize the risk of any infection, we prescribe the same precautions as those for avoiding the common cold and flu:
- Washing your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Minimize or avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid meeting people who are sick.
- Social distancingdistancingas recommended by the World Health Organization and out local Authorities should be practiced.
- Clean and disinfect at high-touch surfaces daily.
- Launder items
Pediatric Telemedicine at GENTLE PEDIATRICS – Pediatrician serving Sugar Land, Richmond, Katy, Rosenberg, Houston, TX
After getting hit with Covid 19 pandemic, we have started offering Telemedicine/Televists on audio and video. These virtual visits can help children a lot specially those children who have illnesses which does not need hands on examination.
In regards to protect our patients we are offering telemedicine visits for our kids, We perceive that not every medical encounter requires a physical office visit, and Televisits are ideal for consultations, quick post-op checkups, and many routine encounters.
Our telemedicine is secure and fully integrated into the eClinicalWorks EHR, Televisits are making care easier and more efficient. We understand the concerns surrounding the scenario and will be utilizing the advancements in technology while also keeping your visit in compliance to HIPAA. Televisits generally takes place as audio visits or video visits. You can be rest assured that we will do what it needs to provide you with the thorough examination and care required for your child. Pediatric Telemedicine Sugarland Tx
We will make every effort to make sure that the televisits are fruitful.
Address 22001 Southwest Freeway, Suite 115
Richmond, TX 77469
- Mon -Fri : 08:30 am – 05:00 pm
- Saturday | Sunday : Closed
Phone (832) 222-5437 Fax (832) 222-5438
For the queries please click here